QResearch is committed to providing an accessible web experience for everyone.
Our Aim is to have a compliant WCAG AA standard website. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. You should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom into the page without losing text to the side of the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader device/software
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We are aware that some parts of the site may not be fully accessible at the moment. We are continuing to evolve the website to make it more accessible.
- Not all images have meaningful alternative text. Some images have this removed completely as the image is for decoration only.
- Some images have text as part of the image. These include infographics and logos.
- Most external links will open in a new browser/tab and are indicated by the following:
- There are some contrast issues, but these are concentrated on Social Media buttons, which need to support their branding.
- PDF documents may not be accessible
- Some links to documents will require third party application to view, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, then please Contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical Information about this website's accessibility
QResearch is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliance and exemptions.